Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wondering eyes...

Trapped!!
Yes my wondering eyes never cease
each time they slide along without my permission
here, there to and from
they look, I check out.
they said it is never mailed till the package is perfect
cleavage and big butt,
clever eyes,
beautiful round lips,
small talk,
bold whispers,
empty promises,
yellow skin,
confused mind,
the big and bold,
the better.
Addictive, attractive too.

My wondering eyes and salivating mouth
they never covered that food yet am not to touch
eyes dart, questions asked
I dig in!
Short short skirt
little top
all skin back 
tight trousers
revealing garment
heeled shoes
bouncy back
itchy hands
dry mouths
wipe it off, couple of lies
dangerous, consummating

My wondering eye, my soft hands
trouble finds me
I run
it all over
its a trend 
its a culture
a representation
Its YOLO
shit
Its our casket
I love all things fashion
self taught, renovated
My wondering eyes, WILL KILL ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment